Re: Quote of the day

In a message dated 07/30/2004 5:16:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lyoung@grindertaber.com writes:
"Secret  Garden" remains one of my favorite books and still thrills me
decades after  first encountering it.

I still have my childhood copy - wrapped in a plastic bag because it is
disintegrating.
It was my very favorite book - and I was a "bookish" child.
I was not thrilled with the Broadway musical made of it a few years back.
Seemed
to me they missed the best parts and put in a lot of extraneous ghostly
material.
Oh well.  Still my favorite book.
Auralie