last night's experience

Although I am terribly behind in e-mail, if you recall, I was going to
my nursery garden party event last night.

I was never so impressed. They cleaned up one of the greenhouses
(plastic sides/roof type one, rolled up, so the breezes could flow,
wasn't hot).

They brought in med size round tables, with tablecloths lace no less,
small fancy candle holders for folks to sit....food galore... from fancy
sandwiches, fruits, cheeses, homemade pastry... and all the wine you
wanted served in real glasses!:) they placed potted plants/trees/shrubs
together in corners, around the edges, was like a garden setting. They
also had a three piece band with speakers set around the nursery.

It was the most relaxing way to shop for plants. They had all their
staff there (dressed up no less) along with some of his suppliers to
answer any questions.... plants, food, drink, and a wonderful mood
created with the music and all.....

My friends and I were impressed!:)... also helped that the plants were
all on sale and double your coupons too...

This was a first in this neighborhood (yes, they have spring open
houses, but nothing like this!) wondering if they do this type of thing
in your neighborhoods.

Ps to Kitty.... nope, never heard of your plant, but once again, he kept
my list :)