Re: overwintering

In a message dated 7/31/2004 9:16:22 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenqueen@academicplanet.com writes:

Zem your  house must look like a jungle in the winter - too  cool!

Right. Can't you just imagine all those big pots, filled with pine cones  and
covered with chicken wire surrounded by six litter boxes for the six cats
who live in that part of my house. <LOL>  Oh, there's also the  bearded ficus in
the 26" pot that can longer go outside.  It's about 12  feet tall now.  If I
were a decent housekeeper, which I most definitely am  not, it might be cool.
It actually just looks cluttered like everything  else, but it gives me a
great excuse for not entertaining.