RE: last night's experience

It was very well received by all that attended. They didn't advertise
this other than too the regular customers with an invitation to invite
their friends as well.

Although there were a lot of people there and parking was rough, it was
not mobbed so you did have room to breathe:)

His next event is to have Tracy (duh! Cant remember) the gal that does
the well tended perennial garden book among others.... anyone ever hear
her speak?