RE: a few tips for coping w/ heat from East Texas

SAY WHAT! We have been in that 100 degree crap for
weeks now! Actually today it is supposed to be cold,
only 79 for a high... I can't wait!:)

I have a craft made thing for my neck- has something
inbetween the material, swells up when you put in
water (read ice water). Keeps you cool for a time...
then back in the ice water for 10 minutes and you are
ready to go again... It does work!

Donna