Re: Re: sHORTurl

Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

I have another problem I'm trying to solve with sHORTurl -- lots of porn addresses are being put into it. Like hundreds of thousands. I
don't mind spreading the hort.net word, but I don't want people
associating it with pornography!

Does anyone have a problem with me restricting URLs to non-adult
sites? Feel free to reply to me off-list if so; I'll keep your
reply confidential.
By all means, restrict away. If I have a porn site I want to spread,
I can always use tinyURL... :-)
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher