Re: a few tips for coping w/ heat from East Texas

I'm back in Oroville again today- feels like I'm on
the sun.  It was too hot today!  And of course I was
in and out of my car a dozen times between the
hospital, the bank, the post office, my dad's house,
back to the bank, etc. etc.  Roasting!  Hope tomorrow
is cooler.  I watered his trees this evening, and all
the little bird came flocking to the puddles to drink
and get wet.  Poor things- they must have been
roasting too!

Theresa

http://mail.yahoo.com