Re: salvia companions

Ipheions are nice planted at their feet.  Makes a pretty show in Spring.
Have glads planted behind them.  They hold the top heavy glads up
while blooming and mask the dying foliage after they are done.  The
Texas star hibiscus looks good next to them, really contast in texture
and foliage.  The ground cover type coreopsis do well around their
feet also as well as creeping phlox.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX