RE: now update on my dad

He's about the same it seems.  They are working with
him, so we'll see.  Hopefully they are going to remove
the NGtube and place a PEG.  That should at least make
him more comfortable.  I did manage to get a million
more papers signed, got everything done for financial
and medical trustee (at least for local places),
forwarded his mail, made arrangements for rent payment
from his renter, etc.  So- lots accomplished.  Kind of
depressing though not seeing really any change since
Tuesday.  Not that I should have expected it, but was

I'm just got back home again and went immediately for
a walk.  Good to be outside and moving.