RE: now update on my dad

Walking always helps me feel better too Theresa. I hope that he will get
better soon. I can't imagine how stressful this must be. This sounds awful
but I'm glad my Dad has married a woman 12 years younger than he is so he
has someone close by to help when he needs it. I would gladly make the
trip, but I confess I have wondered in the past how to be helpful when my
parents get older as I'm not there and now neither is my sister. My mother
has repeatedly said " if I have to go into any kind of nursing home just
shoot me in the head, I'm serious!"  I told her she'd have to shoot herself
as I was not going to jail for her............Aren't we such a loving
family?

It's too hot here to go for a walk. Still close to 90% humidity and it's
probably 93 or so outside. It's awful. Feels like hot soup. I've got the
air set on 78 and it feels wonderful in here compared to outside, but the
dogs are panting like they're about to keel over. ;-)

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC