Re: Re: sHORTurl

> Click and drag the following link to your links toolbar:.
> sHORTurl
> I did this at home before you edited the text and it worked fine. Now at
> work I tried to do it and it doesn't drop onto the Links bar. Any idea
> why? Is the problem on my end?

Hi Kitty,

   It still seems to be working here.  Are you using the same browser?
   Some won't allow it to be installed that way.  :(

   I have seen some cases where it takes multiple tries to get it into
   the taskbar, too.

   Regarding the other problem (adult stuff), I deleted the 250,000
   adult URLs that were added into the system.  It should block anything
   that people try to submit that has been reported as problematic to
   other sites.  I guess I don't mind people using it once for a URL;
   it's when they write a script to use it 250,000 times and generate
   different URLs that can be used in spams and stuff that I get annoyed.

   So, to the person who added they playboy URL, that's why it still
   worked.  I'm just trying to block the people who abuse the system.  :)

   I'm headed out to the Master Gardener's plots to shoot some pictures,
   and then Romeo and I are headed to the dog park so that he can exercise
   while it's still cool.  Then we're off to Sam's Club to get some stuff,
   and then back home to plant!

Chris

http://www.hort.net/sHORTurl/                        Shorten your URLs!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3713 online plant photos and growing!