Re: Saturday

I'd be interested in the misting system, but don't make a special trip--just the next time you're there.

Has been, hot, hot, hot here. Rained this AM [3/4 inch]. Then very humid. It's 86 degrees, 76 percent right now. I did manage to cut a large patch of jungle with the grass hog at 7AM, before the rain started, but the grass was still wet from dew, so the grass hog sort of chewed it off rather than cut it. Anyway, it's done and my Bismarckia palms are above the weeds once again. Now I need to mix up some RoundUp so come our next dry spell, I can zap the stubble.

Anybody know a good pre-emergent spray that I can mix with RoundUp to neutralize the 10 million weed seeds that seem to geminate every hot, rainy day?