Re: Re: sHORTurl

Browser is IE 6.0.2800......
I think the same as at home. Both computers are Win98. I tried dragging
an URL from an address bar to links bar and that works. Then tried
dragging a link off another page to links bar and that worked too. Can't
seem toget sHORTurl to budge.

So does Romeo dig the holes for you to plant?

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5