Re: Re: J. Iris

Hmmm- I had some yellow iris that were water lovers that sounded like
they might have been these- but had to dig them out as they were taking
over my camelia's space.  They got huge and spread though- so not sure
they were Japanese.
  Oh- I found a website with some pics- and I DO have one japanese
variety (not sure which one)  that is a lovely white with lavendar and a
touch of yellow.  Mine have already bloomed though- so I don't have a
picture to share.

Theresa