To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] a few tips for coping/ now trip

It's a good thing I'm not at home Dave- cause I'd be
driving myself over to your house for margaritas and
homemade salsa-  my mouth is watering just thinking
about it.

Theresa

--- David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:

Hey Jim

It was great. I have to say from Talahassee to
Baton Rouge looks identical. That's the problem with being in a hurry and having
to travel by interstate. Once there though Louisiana is one of my favorite
states. Very nice people, great food and really good places to check out. We've been to New Orleans once before for a week but this time we had all of
about 6 hours. N.O. should not be rushed through. You should meander
like the river that runs through it. However, it's still a great place even
in a hurry.

Now my son and nephew are away camping for the
weekend so I bought some Don Julio Anejo (tequila), whipped up a batch of my
famous salsa, rented a couple of movies and we're going to relax.

Happy 4th to all

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net