Re: Saturday

Jim, when I checked the weather channel after I wrote that earlier email
our temps and humidity percent were the same as yours. So I exaggerated
quite a bit. But it FELT like 100 degrees and 100% humidity. LOL!

More lightning tonight so we may get another round of thunderstorms. I'll
check on the misting system, no problem. Besides, my friend Liz is planning
on purchasing one so I'm sure I'll be able to get the info easily, and I'd
really love to have one on the porch. The difference it made was

PS-On the preemergent thing, I still use granular so I have no idea what to
spray. I always find granular so much easier to use. I love the Crab-ex  or
Halts, and Preen for my flower beds. The only thing it doesn't seem to
really control is the nutsedge, and a couple of other things that I can't
identify yet. I guess they come back from their little bulbs or runners.
Grrrrrrr. It knocked the stuffing out of the crabgrass though in the front
yard. Next year the battle of the backyard starts!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC