Re: now update on my dad

No more exercise equipment in the house Kitty. I've made that vow. Somehow,
I never use it and it's just in my way. The house is too small. Besides, I
have free access to the gym at work so I go there during my lunch hour M-F.

Theresa, I'm glad you were able to wade through all of that paperwork
without having a meltdown. I bet it was hard to sign the no CPR order. I
agree with Bonnie though, that's what he wants so good for you for honoring
his wishes. The place he'll be living sounds nice. I hope he's happy there.

The puppy sounds great. The owner of the kitchen shop I went to this
morning had his 10 week old GR puppy with him. ALso so cute and fluffy, and
going to be enormous. His paws were huge. He started chewing on my fingers
immediately with his sharp little teeth.  Someday, I may have to get
another puppy, but right now I'm content with my circus.

Let us know how the blackberry picking turns out. Too hot here! I'm making
lots of trips to a local roadside market for fresh fruit and veggies.
Tomorrow is homemade creamed corn day. I do it once a year. Yum! Not all
mushy like the canned and it tastes so good. My Grandmother taught me and
it's always been one of my very favorite dishes.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC