Re:Iris

By African Iris, Jim, are you referring to Dietes sp.???
Just curious.
Noreen
Zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 7/3/2005 6:19:03 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

I've  seen a yellow African iris that is quite nice. I'm going to
try--maybe  this week--to get my African iris bed re-established. They
are white with  splashes of indigo and yellow. I'd like to mix in a few
yellow  ones.