Re: a few tips for coping w/ heat from East Texas

It's not aluminum siding, it's that old shiplap wood siding.  Wish I
had aluminum or vinyl siding - wouldn't have to paint then.  And that
old wood is thirsty boy, really drinks up the paint.  And now we've
got a water main break so all our water is turned off.  So much for
getting a bath tonight!   Plus I wan't done watering yet - bah!!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX