Re: Re: J. Iris

In a message dated 7/3/05 3:32:07 PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< might be variegated sweet flag >>

Donna, I have variegated sweet flag, purchased many yrs ago with no tag,
which does not bloom but I love the accent and have used it in many locations.  It
is like raising the flag and shouting 'look at me'.
    You probably all know this but you can identify a J iris by the center
ridge in the foliage.
    Ceres