RE: a few tips for coping w/ heat from East Texas

How long does it take for you folks to get your water main fixed? Here it is
less than an hour... add another hour to clear the lines (read Pam watering
the flowers) and it should be ready to go...

Donna
I really think I have been in the sun to long today....