Re: OT: update on my dad

Condolences.

On Jul 4, 2005, at 9:16 AM, Theresa wrote:

Ok- final update. The hospital called this AM- early. My father died
overnight. Sad, but also a relief for him. I'll be in and out the next
2 days making arrangements. Then off to Texas to take care of my neices
(already had been planned). Thanks all for your support.

Theresa

Marge Talt wrote:

Lordy, Theresa, sounds like you're going through a tough stretch but
getting the necessary accomplished.  Do hope your Dad improves, tho'
with strokes that can take some time, I think.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs