Re: Re: J. Iris

Yes, but have had problems this year keeping the moisture in their
section consistent - they have been drying out too much. The area I
call the "swamp" has conditions ranging from soggy to relatively dry,
and those areas shift from year to year. A never ending challenge...

Cathy, west central IL, z5b