RE: 4th of July weekend

LOL Jim... no, I have been redoing beds... He chose to add this one today..
actually he needed to get the rest of the dirt off his truck and needed
somewhere to put it.

He has been helping my mother with odd projects... she is the one who wanted
the load of dirt, then about 3/4 of it unloaded decided she didn't have
anywhere to use the rest...

Thought he was gonna scream at her!

Personally think he is stuck on what to do next... and till he asks me, I am
not offering an opinion...But soon the comments on -- are you ever gonna get
this $%^&* thing done - will be starting...

Donna