Re: OT: update on my dad

Oh dear, Theresa, that is sad news although if he was not going to
recover, probably for the best.  I know that I'd sure rather go fast
than linger when life is no longer really 'life'.  Even so, I know
it's got to be a shocker for you....agree with you that time with
some youngsters who are full of life should help you over the worst
part.  I'm sending hugs and sympathy!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs