RE: Monday

Took the plants out because they are so darned big I couldn't move around
the pond without getting hit in the face.  It has two waterfalls and none
of the hoses were cracked or out of place so I can only assume one of the
plants had water hitting a large leaf and running out into the soil. I took
out two water primrose and stuck them in a large Rubbermaid container and
now everything seems fine. Rearranged some rocks and plants, and haven't
lost any water so far. I'll check it again before I leave for work.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC