Re: Viburnum lantana 'Variegatum'

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Viburnum lantana 'Variegatum'
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:24:13 -0600

> ...but when you look at it...just
> doesn't seem possible.

Some plants just take longer.  They need to settle in and don't do much
right away.  Eventually they come around.

> ...only allowing 5ft.

I didn't allow the required room for some trees - deliberately.  I didn't
want to wait for things to fill in.   Then when they did, I cut down the
redbuds and recently lilacs.  I flanked valuable slower growers with
dispensible one for a more immediate fuller look.

Kitty