Re: Re: dried up gardens

Yeah, this is exactly why I have ours on a timer. We don't have "city water"--have a well, so chlorine is not a problem and neither is a sewer tax. But memory sure is; no way I could remember to water all the stuff that needs water and no way I'd want spend all that time doing it even if I could remember.