Re: Gourd

I'd be much obliged, Jesse, but lets wait until I have one that's dry, hard, and in hand. Dennis may blow them into Georgia.

On Jul 9, 2005, at 6:08 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Well...I have around 5-6 books on stuff to make out of gourds...from
bowls to birdhouses. I keep thinking one of these days I'll have time on
my hands (hysterical laughter going on now) and I'll be able to make all
kinds of cool things with them. If you want I can xerox some bowl ideas
and send it to you.

Jess

Ms Fatma already has plans for most of them. Classroom projects. I just
want one to turn into a bowl [and provide seeds for next year].