Re: Now link to- Update on Lady Chatsworth ofPeeperville...

Jesse, she is just great! I loved the ballet/stretch photo.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 9:47 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Now link to- Update on Lady Chatsworth ofPeeperville...

Yeh...Brianna is the biggest goof ball. My son was home on leave for
about a week and they were goofing around with my digital camera and
"the Peepster" as they put it. When I saw that picture I just about fell
out. The funny thing is, I've never EVER been around a goose that
actually LIKES to be held! It's just bizarre. Catching her is a
challenge. It's like the two year old child saying "you can't catch me!"
and running. But when I do, she just settles right in and then she
doesn't WANT to be put down. If she put up with the kids goofing off
with her like that, you can imagine how snuggly she is.

A A HODGES <hodgesaa@earthlink.net> wrote:LOL! Jesse those are great! The one of Brianna is hilarious.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC