To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Jim - Busy day

Amen to that.  Keep that cobbler coming and hang on.  Glad it won't
hit you head on, but feel badly for the ones it does.  Zem if that
thing doesn't swerve East, looks like it will head straight for you.
Thank goodness they loose some "punch" once they start crossing a land
mass.  I'd adore for it to swing West and drench us for a few days.
We are so desperate for rain.

Yes, me too Kitty. I'm about 530 messages behind. When my son came in I
put everything on hold. JIM - Batten down the hatches and get ready.
Hope there is NO damage to the plantation!

Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center <4042N15@nationalhearing.com> wrote:
Jim, I put off replying until I caught up on the messages. sounds like
you're going to be ok, all settled in with satellite TV, wine, your laptop,
and cobbler. Good.

Kitty