RE: Re: dried up gardens

At one time our leader (Chris) had it computerized to go on and off, not
sure if he still does... nor did he ever get around to telling me how he did
it and what he used.... maybe he will chime in here?

Kitty- you started to use something like this last year... how did it
overwinter?

Jim- sounds like Dennis did you some favors over there- rain and now lowered
the gourds to where they maybe reachable?

Glad to hear you are fine, some other friends down there are also in good
shape with minor limbs down damage. Hoping there is no loss of life when
Dennis does hit ground somewhere.....

Donna