Re: Hib Help? Dave..are you there?

In a message dated 7/10/05 5:08:09 PM, dfranzma@pacbell.net writes:

<<   We'll talk about pruning sometime in the near future as that is

important to making more branches which will give you more flowers.  Also,

we need to talk about what to do so that you don't loose your leaves during

the change of seasons.  What are you feeding with and how much sun is it

getting? >>

David, I need this infor also.  I lost my leaves on my H std this spring
after taking it outdoors and now I have foliage on the trunk and new at the soil
line but none on the top branches.  Guess I need to cut the top off?