Re: Maddy's picture link

Thanks, Chris! (as is yours!)
I'm sure you're right about the name of my white flower. I looked  up
Potentilla alba, and the photos and description match my plant exactly. It's  a
delightful little plant, and it stays put, spreading out slowly into a nice  clump,
but never becoming invasive. Even after it's done blooming, I think the
foliage is very attractive.
Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY  zone 5/6
In a message dated 7/11/2005 12:02:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,