Re: I'm exhausted

I was trying to find out the outcome of Grace, but I
can only hope she will be fine.

Be careful so the copperhead doesn't get you too.. or
the rest of the family.

Not sure it would be wise to strip your hair for a few
days-weeks... you really abused it with all you have
done in the last 12 hours...I can see it breaking off.

Donna
who is going back to work....