Re: T.S. DENNIS visits TN

I would be happy to send some rain your way if I could. We've had gusty
winds and 5 inches of rain on top of the 6 inches we got last week from TS
Cindy, and there are more rain bands to go through here, plus possible
T-storms from the 97% humidity.

I've been up off and on since about 1:30, sopping up water that's leaking
through the roof and coming in around the door frame from the kitchen into
the hall. There are also 5 new water spots on the dining room ceiling. :-(

If we're luck, no trees will fall from wind + saturated soil. One man in
Atlanta was killed in his bed this AM from a falling tree.

Zone 7a/Georgia/Gardening on Heavy Clay