Re: T.S. DENNIS visits TN

No problem with this storm.  We have had some gentle rain and are expecting
thunderstorms with rain throughout the week.  I think the heavier stuff is
South of us.  With all these storms, we are still 4" BELOW normal for the
year due to some very dry early spring months.  Had our first tomato from
our garden this weekend...yummmm

Hope everyone else made it through these storms.  My mom lives in an
assisted living facility on Gulf Breeze and was evacuated.  A younger
sister and family live in Pensacola but made it through the storm with
minimum problems unlike with Ivan that required a new roof and took out
most of their large oaks.

Bonnie ETN Zone 7