Re: New picture--succulent

I planted 4:00 the first year I lived in CA, because I
liked the one's my mom grew in WEstern NY state (near
Buffalo).  Well- in CA, 4:00 will take over the earth,
and they are a pain to dig out.  I learned that
leasson quickly!  Kitty, I think they will grow at
your place, since WNY was zone 6- and they grew great
there on a southern exposure.

Theresa

--- Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center

http://mail.yahoo.com