Re: I'm REALLY exhausted/THank God this day is almost over

Y'all are just a regular laugh riot..... ;-)
I am currently coloring it again, on the advice of my stylist, and a
pharmacy tech/cosmetologist with a golden blonde to offset the maroon. If
it falls out, I will look like Sigourney, or Sinaid.

Gracie is fine, her swelling has gone down miraculously. we went back to
the vet at 4:00. She no longer looks like a balloon, just a blood hound now
as all the edema has moved to her neck. He said it should be mostly gone by
tomorrow. She ate and was very happy to get in her crate and flop out. She
got another shot of benadry and has to go back Wednesday for a follow up.
She's also on antibiotics, orally for infection from the bites as I learned
from the last incident with Damascena, snake bites can turn "necrotic." So,
we are all fine so far. I'll let you know how the hair turns
out........................I DID get a second opinion, promise, Oh and some
heavy duty conditioner Donna. No stripping of the hair needed hopefully.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC