Re: I'm REALLY exhausted/THank God this day is almost over

Andrea,
I recall that when my sister was 17 she used to go to a stylist named
Marcelle of Paris. She went away to college that year and on spring
break went off to the Carolinas, then came home before heading back to
Bloomington. She had always had long, very dark brown, curly hair. On
her trip she decided to go blonde and straight all at the same time. I
was 12, and as she walked in the door with dry, straight
scarecrow-yellow hair, all I could say was, "I hope Marcelle makes house
calls." She spent the whole next day over there being transformed into a
platinum blonde. That summer I always helped her set her hair which felt
like mush.

Kitty
neIN, Zone5