Re: Hib Help? Dave..are you there?

Thanks, Dave -- my house is quite light with a strong western and good southern exposure (a bit much at this time of year though!), one reason I thought a Hib might be a good companion for the winter when I tend to get depressed. The yellow or yellow/pink ones should fit the bill so I will be in touch later. I hadn't been concerned at all about growing it, till I started reading people's questions here and thought maybe they were more touchy or "difficult" than I had thought.
--Barb, Grass Valley, CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hib Help? Dave..are you there?

Hey Barb

Well when they come from me and get to you they are filled with buds. After that you need to provide it with adequate light in your house to have it bloom through the winter. It's usually a light thing for indoor plants.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Tandy" <sundrops@earthlink.net>