Re: Vegetables

Sweet peppers from Italy (heirlooms) produce all summer here.  Maybe
there are tomatoes that will do the same.  Check seedsavers.org
My Jimmy Nardelos & Quadrato Asti Giallos are still producing nicely
despite the heat and drought.  Even the Burans (a Polish heirloom)
have new peppers coming out.
Worth a try.

--
Pam Evans