Re: I'm exhausted

> Thanks Eva. She seems OK this morning although the swelling is still there.
> Here neck area is the worst. It's like the fluid is stuck there. She's
> breathing OK though and I just gave her more benadryl so I'm going to go to
> work. I think she should be OK. My Vet is convinced the antivenom saved
> her. I'm just glad she's OK.

Andrea,

   That's wonderful news!  Thank goodness it was a species of snake that
   doesn't have particularly powerful venom.

   Is there a limit on how often the antivenin can be administered?  I've
   heard stories about certain antivenins that can only be used once in
   a patient's lifetime, but I'm guessing that isn't the case with
   copperheads.

   Anyhow, I'm glad to hear that things are looking better.  And good deal
   on your hair, too!  I'm just waiting for you to send a pic to Donna
   for us to laugh at.  ;)

Chris