Re: Vegetables

Ahh Jim-  I have been wondering aobut my veggies.  My
husband (who is at home) went out to pick the tomatos
yesterday and too the cell phone with me to call and
ask how he would know they were ripe.  My response
was- "umm when they are red or pink" (I've never grown
any of the green ones).  So- at least they got picked
and I told him to give them away to neighbors if he
isn't going to eat them.  He was thinking about making
salsa and actually picking a few of the ripe peppers
too.  We'll see if that happens.  I have no idea how
the melon plants and lemon cucumber is fairing.  I
have them all on the automatic watering system- so
hoping they'll survive until I return next week.
Theresa

http://mail.yahoo.com