To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] DAM PERMITS

Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:
You may have seen this already - I think I did a long while back - but it's so
darned funny, it is worth rereading:

Read the whole thing! This is supposedly an actual
letter sent to a man named Ryan DeVries by the Michigan Department of
Environmental Quality, State of Michigan. This guy's response is
hilarious, but read the State's letter before you get to the response letter

DAM PERMITS
<snip>
Any word on the outcome of this dam controversy ?
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA