RE:NOW Copperheads

Yes, I beat the bushes tonight when I went out, checked out the greenhouse
to make sure nothing was lurking in there. The only thing hiding in the
yard that I could find was a rabbit. It's been living in my yard and
actually avoiding getting caught by the dogs. It better be glad I don't
have greyhounds. So far it hasn't bothered any plants that I can see. I see
it munching on the dollarweed and duckweed that grow prolifically in my
boggy soil.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC