Re: Emily

40%??? That's alarming.

I had to teach a class on dinosaurs my first year out of college at the
museum I worked for. I had a Christian academy class come in one day. They
brought their texts with them, and I soon found out that the only reason
they came to the class was to argue their point that dinosaurs and man
"walked the earth together." Their text actually depicted a photograph on a
dinosaur fossil and a fossilized "caveman" footprint in the same picture,
thus proving that they lived at the same time according to the text. It was
disconcerting to say the least, and of course I was only 22 at the time and
had no idea how to respond with offending someone. Now, I am NOT slamming
the Christian religion, so no one start getting upset please, but that was
way over the top. It amazed and appalled me what those children were being
taught.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

However,
> >> I wanted to ask you about last year and this years hurricanes.  We're
off
> >> to the fastest start since recorded history.  Last year was a huge
year
> >> with a friend of mine in Gainesville being whacked three times.
Weather