Re: hibs as houseplants

> Is there really any such thing as a houseplant?
I referred to houseplant in the general merchandising sense of the word,
David.  And since I don't 'do' 'houseplants', my answer is no.

> Some Cordylines, particulary the ones with darker colored leaves, prefer
shade.
My first one, C. baueri has darkred-purple sword-like leaves and has always
enjoyed the sun. The new has one thinner (as in thickness), wider,
multi-colored leaves, mainly dark purple with a hot-pink splash.  I think
it's the thickness of the leaves that may be the problem.  If I can find the
time, I guess I'd better move it.  Unfortunately I had made it a focal
point.

Congrats on the Russian order and the blooming Plumeria.

Kitty