Re: Jim: recipe

Oh, Chris, that sounds like a fabulous idea! When everbody has moved to Illinois I'll have to come there to shop and visit.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Jim: recipe

Chris, don't I remember that you once said you wanted to start a
restaurant? No one else picked up on it.  Looks like you are a
good candidate for that as a new career.  Don't know just how
we can manage an on-line restaurant, but I'm sure if it's possible
you will do it.
Yup! Good memory!

What I'd really like to do is open a combination nursery/restaurant. I
know it sounds weird, but...

Imagine a bakery/cafe attached to a nursery. You could shop for plants and
get snacks, eat in the display gardens... Stop by on the way home for
a loaf of bread and a new Heuchera. ;)

I've been having problems at work and am so close to quitting. Maybe this
is the time to seriously consider it.

Of course, I have no knowledge about running a nursery or a restaurant!