Re: Emily

They'll just have to get used to it, David. The rest of us are trying to.

On Jul 13, 2005, at 1:42 PM, David Franzman wrote:

The Sumerians would shocked to hear of this!

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 2:51 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Emily

I bought a house once that was built at the turn of the last century. I found two items in the attic--a small copper still and a bible. Sold the still; still have the bible. It's a big bulky thing for which some "scholar" had compiled a concordance that is printed in the margins. Same scholar, I suppose, also assigned dates to events. Did you know, for example, the the earth was created on September 22, 4004 BC? I thought not; modern education ignores many of these important facts.
Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10